At The Persimmon Group, we seek to help public sector organizations solve complex issues while providing exceptional value through the application of uniquely developed, innovative solutions to promote unparalleled governance and efficacy.
HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS:
- With most of our team having experience working in the Public Sector directly, we are especially sensitive to the visibility and scrutiny that Public Sector organizations face. We understand the reality that exists today for our public servants.
- Our approach is both tactical and strategic – we look for quick, tactical wins to employ now while building long-term strategic gains. Our commitment is to maximize internal strengths while mitigating organizational and market weaknesses.
- We engage our delivery staff directly in the sales process which provides our clients several clear benefits:
- Clear visibility into and assurance of an experienced project team from project initiation through project closeout.
- Ensuring that our team has a clear understanding of your distinct needs and expectations for successful project delivery, while building momentum for the project and confidence in the project team.
- We approach every engagement through the lens of transformation, bringing and cultivating a culture of change awareness within each project. Understanding that most projects produce organizational, process, and/or technology changes, we place significance on clear, concise communication to create and build buy-in throughout the project.
- We bring our experience and education on best practices within Public Sector organizations to bear in every engagement, leveraging tools and training materials to provide immediately actionable improvements. Simply stated, we leave our clients better equipped and more capable when we exit.
- We maintain absolute independence from any financial entanglement that would bias our recommendations
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
- Transparency – providing clear visibility to both your performance and ours
- Integrity – we operate with excellence and honor
- Innovation – transformation doesn’t come in a “one-size-fits-all” package
- Strategic – maintaining focus on the Big Picture while remaining outcome-oriented
- Change-Conscious – integrating how change takes place into all we do
- Community Focused – we seek out opportunities to improve and champion our communities and those you support
OUR PUBLIC SECTOR SERVICES INCLUDE: