This is the ideal training for project managers who are interested in receiving the PMP® Certification. Persimmon’s PMP® Exam Prep course is intended to help project managers prepare for the PMP® exam through situational learning, focused drills, and hands-on exercises as well as engaging instruction. This class is taught by practicing project managers with extensive experience who are PMP® credential holders. Our course is one of the only training opportunities on the market to teach participants the What, Why, and How of PM processes in the order they would actually occur on a project. Over the course of this class, participants will obtain a deep understanding of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas, as well as proven tips and strategies to help them be successful on the PMP® exam.
Fulfill the PMP® Exam Requirements:
Through completion of Persimmon’s PMP® exam training, participants will earn the 35 contact hours required by PMI for the certification application. Persimmon recommends that students schedule a date for their PMP® exam soon after the class has been completed.
PMP® Prep Participants Receive:
- A hardcopy of PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)- Sixth Edition
- 90-day access to PMtraining™ PMP® Prep software, which includes:
- 1,000+ questions that can be assembled into realistic full exams
- Full explanations and PMBOK® Guide page references
- Condensed exams and knowledge area quizzes
- Personalized reports and video tutorials
- List of apps to further prepare you for the PMP® exam
- A student manual containing course content
- Multiple practice questions and exercises to reinforce material
- Interactive study guide built throughout the course to enhance situational learning
- 10% off all public Persimmon classes offered within 1 year after prep course completion*
If you attend every class and take the PMP® exam within 45 days of the class and don’t pass, you can take our next PMP® Exam Prep course for Free or attend a follow-up session with one of Persimmon’s PMP® credentialed consultants to focus on areas of the test that needed improvement.
This Course Includes all training materials, a certificate for PDU credits (35), and all meals and snacks.
Do you have questions about how to prepare for the exam? Check out this article Getting Your PMP: Frequently Asked Questions Answered.
The Project Management Professional (PMP), The PMI Registered Education Provider logo, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.