Strategy and Support to Pass Your PMP® Exam in 6 Weeks
Persimmon’s PMP® Exam Prep course is one of the only training opportunities on the market to teach exam concepts in the order that projects are actually executed, so you have the context you need to successfully answer even the most difficult exam questions.
Our course prepares project managers for the PMP® exam through hands-on exercises, focused drills, and engaging instruction, both on PM content and test-taking tips and strategies.
To succeed with the PMP® Exam, you need more than information‒ you need information taught to you in an intuitive and engaging way. Let our course give you the edge:
Result-Oriented, 6-Week Experience
Your results are our greatest priority. The program includes one half day per week with an engaging, live instructor, plus weekly office hours and email access for coaching and support between sessions.
Designed with You in Mind
This is one of the only courses on the market to teach concepts in the order that projects are actually executed, so you have the context you need to successfully tackle the exam questions.
You’ll learn from Sara Gallagher, a dynamic virtual speaker and PMP, with years of experience bringing PMP content to life.
How We Will Help You Pass the PMP®
- Six half-day (weekly) live sessions with your facilitator and coach (schedule below)
- Guided homework and practice exams between sessions
- Weekly PMP® Coach office hours and email support to provide one-on-one support answers to your unique questions.
- The full 35 contact hours needed for PMP® exam eligibility, over a six-week timeline that will allow for even deeper learning between sessions.
All class materials shipped directly to your door, including:
- Physical and interactive writable PDF copy of class content
- Multiple practice quizzes, focused drills, and exercises to reinforce material
- A hardcopy of PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)- Sixth Edition
- 90-day access to PMtraining™ PMP® Prep software, which includes:
- 1,000+ questions that can be assembled into realistic full exams
- Full explanations and PMBOK® Guide page references
- Condensed exams and knowledge area quizzes
- Personalized reports and video tutorials
- Resource Guide to further prepare you for the PMP® exam
- 10% off all public Persimmon classes offered within 1 year after prep course completion*
Those wishing to participate should already have a background in project management fundamentals, and be eligible to sit for the PMP® exam. The primary purpose of this course is to deliver focused preparation for the PMP® exam, rather than to provide or improve practical project management capabilities.
Unsure if you qualify for the PMP certification? Getting Your PMP: Frequently Asked Questions Answered.
Our Commitment to You
If you attend every class and take the PMP® exam within 45 days of the class and don’t pass, you can take our next PMP® Exam Prep course for Free or attend a follow-up session with one of Persimmon’s PMP® credentialed consultants to focus on areas of the test that needed improvement.
Meet Your Instructor and Coach
Sara Gallagher, PMP®, Professional Scrum Master (PSM1), Expert PMP® Instructor and Coach
Sara is a Project Management Professional (PMP®) and Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) who has delivered over 1500 instructional hours in project management and organizational effectiveness courses across the globe. As a PMP® Prep instructor, Sara has guided over 500 people to pass the very challenging PMP® exam.
A highlight of her 14+ year speaking and teaching career includes highly-attended speaking engagements at the 2015 and 2017 PMI Global Congress (where she was selected by participants to be an encore speaker) and PMI-DC, the largest PMI chapter in the United States.
The Project Management Professional (PMP), The PMI Registered Education Provider logo, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.