This is the ideal training for project managers who are interested in receiving the PMP Certification. Persimmon’s PMP Exam Prep course is intended to help project managers prepare for the PMP exam through situational learning, focused drills, and hands-on exercises as well as engaging instruction. This class is taught by certified PMP project managers with years of practical project management experience and is one of the only training opportunities on the market to teach participants the What, Why, and How of PM processes in the order they would actually occur on a project. Over the course of this class, participants will obtain a deep understanding of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas, as well as proven tips and strategies to help them be successful on the PMP exam.
Fulfill the PMP Exam Requirements:
Through completion of Persimmon’s PMP exam training, participants will earn the 35 contact hours required by PMI for the certification application. Persimmon recommends that students schedule a date for their PMP exam soon after the class has been completed.
PMP Prep Participants Receive:
- A hardcopy of PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Fifth Edition™
- List of apps to further prepare you for the PMP exam
- A student manual containing course content
- Multiple practice tests and exercises to reinforce material
- Interactive study guide built throughout the course to enhance situational learning
- 10% off all public Persimmon classes offered within 1 year after prep course completion*
If you attend every class and take the PMP exam within 45 days of the class and don’t pass, you can take our next PMP Exam Prep course for Free or attend a follow-up session with one of Persimmon’s PMP® certified consultants to focus on areas of the test that needed improvement.
Course Includes: Course handouts, a certificate for PDU credits (35), and all meals and snacks.