Strategy and Support to Pass Your PMP® Exam in 5 Weeks
Designed with busy professionals in mind, Persimmon’s PMI-approved PMP training program gives you all the support you need to pass the exam the first time.
- Globally Recognized PMI Curriculum. This course uses PMI’s official PMP Exam Prep curriculum, designed for maximum exam success.
- Sustainable Study Plan. Our 5-week program is built for maximum learning at a pace you can sustain with minimal disruption to your week.
- 35 Contact Hours. Earn all the education hours you need for PMP exam eligibility, taught by PMI-approved ATP instructors.
How We Will Help You Pass the PMP®
Our top-notch training and resources will give you everything you need to pass the PMP® Exam.
Personal Support from a Recognized PMP® Expert Trainer
- Five days (1 day/week) live learning sessions with your PMP Coach, plus five short 1-hour sessions to review quizzes and troubleshoot common challenges.
- Unlimited email support with your Coach, so you can get one-on-one answers to your unique questions.
- The full 35 contact hours needed for PMP exam eligibility, over a six-week timeline that will allow for even deeper learning between sessions.
Proven Training Materials & Practice Methods
- Downloadable course content and student workbook to use for reference and note-taking
- Practice quizzes, focused drills, and exercises to reinforce material
- Sessions are recorded and available to participants for six weeks after the class, so you can listen and study the material multiple times if desired.
- The Persimmon Group has been reviewed and approved as an Authorized Training Partner provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
BONUS 90-day access to PM Prepcast’s PM Exam Simulator™ software, which includes:
- Access to 2000+ exceptionally realistic PMP exam questions and answer explanations, developed using the same method used by the real exam creators.
- Five full-length practice exams following the exact parameters of the Exam Content Outline published by PMI.
- Personalized reports, exam dashboard, discussion forums and PMP tips/tricks to aid your progress.
How It Works
5 Learning Sessions: Every Wednesday, you’ll spend a full day with your PMP instructors walking through the exam content. These sessions are highly interactive, with frequent built-in breaks to help sustain focus.
5 Review-Sessions: Every Monday, you’ll spend one hour with your PMP instructors doing a review of the homework and final Monday to ensure we have time to review a comprehensive practice exam together.
Self-Study [Optional]: You’ll get a suggested study plan to guide you through the program, including access to software that will help you track your progress and diagnose problem areas.
Premier Authorized Training Partner
of the Project Management Institute®
The Persimmon Group has been reviewed and approved by the PMI Authorized Training Partner (ATP) Program. This means that our classes are pre-approved by the Project Management Institute as Professional Development Units (PDU’s) for maintenance of your PMP® certification. Similarly, our PMP Exam Prep class uses the official, PMI-developed materials in a fully approved and authorized format, so you can be confident that you’re getting everything you need to prepare for the exam.
Prior to PMI’s transition to the Authorized Training Partner Program in 2020, Persimmon has been a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) since 2009.
Meet Your Instructor and Coach
Sara Gallagher, PMP®, Professional Scrum Master (PSM1), Expert PMP® Instructor and Coach who has delivered over 1500 instructional hours in project management and organizational effectiveness courses across the globe.
As a PMP® Prep instructor, Sara has guided over 500 people to pass the very challenging PMP® exam.
A highlight of her 14+ year speaking and teaching career includes highly-attended speaking engagements at the 2015 and 2017 PMI Global Congress (where she was selected by participants to be an encore speaker) and PMI-DC, the largest PMI chapter in the United States.
Classes are limited to 25 participants. Grab your seat while they are still available.
The PMI Authorized Training Partner (ATP) logo, PMP, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.