Are you managing your time, or is it managing you? The average employee spends 11 minutes on a task before encountering a distraction. With so many responsibilities, interruptions, and fires to fight every day, it’s easy to find yourself:
- Feeling disorganized and unfocused
- Overlooking details
- Missing deadlines
- Experiencing strained relationships
While the average “time management” course focuses on squeezing more activity into a single day, our Mastering Time Management course takes a unique approach. We’ll help you identify the that add the most value to your organization and career—while intentionally outsourcing, delegating, or cutting the rest.
Instead of focusing on what you can’t control (co-workers, boss’s demands, unexpected crises), you’ll learn scientifically-supported techniques to focus on what you can—your own planning and decision making. Take back control and have more time for the things that matter most!
- Develop a razor-sharp focus on your personal and career goals.
- Learn proven, evidence-based techniques for effectively managing your commitments, organizing your day, and making decisions.
- Learn how to maximize the tools you use to build a fail-safe system for work intake and tracking.
- Gain communication streamlining tools and approaches
- Leave with tools and templates you can use immediately