In a Senior Leadership role, you constantly face new and complex challenges. This highly interactive one-day session equips you with the tools you need to continually develop yourself, overcome those challenges and excel in your career.
Designed and facilitated by experienced business leaders, “Develop Yourself as an Experienced Leader” is an advanced workshop, that will help you understand how you’re “showing up” as a leader, and how that is affecting the performance of your team.
You will strengthen your ability to self-assess development needs and create a pragmatic personal development plan with actionable steps to develop your leadership skills. You will leave the session with new insights that are immediately applicable to the workplace and gain an understanding of what it means to be intentional as you influence the future of your organization.
As an experienced leader, this class will empower you to:
- Identify what’s preventing you from getting the most out of your team, and what you can do about it
- Learn how to evaluate and capitalize on your team members’ strengths
- Leverage techniques to create time for deeper focus
- Understand how to intentionally impact culture
- Create a Personal Development Plan
- Learn effective coaching techniques for improved team communication and performance
Course Includes: Course workbook and handouts, a certificate for PDU credits (7), and all meals and snacks.