PMP® Exam Preparation Course
Duration | 5 days
Audience | The course is intended to serve as a review for project managers
preparing for the PMP® Exam, it is not to provide or improve project management capabilities
This is the ideal training for project managers who are interested in receiving the PMP® Certification. Persimmon’s PMP® prep course is intended to help project managers prepare for the PMP® exam and to reduce the overall hours of study required to pass the test. This class is taught by certified PMP® project managers with years of practical project management experience. This review course is structured according to the knowledge areas found in the current PMBOK® Guide edition, with a full review of the five process groups (phases) and ten knowledge areas of the project life cycle. In addition to this essential PMBOK® Guide content, the class participants will gain proven exam tips and strategies that will help them to be successful on the PMP® Exam.
Through completion of Persimmon’s PMP® exam training, participants will earn the 35 PDU credits required by PMI for the certification application. Persimmon recommends that students schedule a date for their PMP® exam soon after the class has been completed.
Those wishing to attend the class should already have a background in project management fundamentals. The course is intended to serve as a review for project managers preparing for the PMP® exam, it is not to provide or improve project management capabilities. Additionally, the class should not be the only method of preparing to pass the test.
Participants Will Receive:
- 90-day access to PMtraining™ PMP® Prep software, which includes:
- 1,000+ questions that can be assembled into realistic full exams
- Full explanations and PMBOK® Guide page references
- Condensed exams and knowledge area quizzes
- Personalized reports and video tutorials
- List of apps to further prepare you for the PMP® exam
- A student manual containing course content
- Multiple practice questions and exercises to reinforce material
- Interactive study guide built throughout the course to enhance situational learning
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo, PMP, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.