Manager and Supervisor Essentials: How to develop, empower, and motivate employees
Duration | 1 day
Audience | Current or incoming managers and supervisors
- Participant workbook
- Course handout
How are you developing, empowering, and motivating your employees? Day-to-day employee coaching is a tool that managers and supervisors can use to maximize productivity and increase employee engagement. Research shows that frequent feedback has a significant, positive impact on work output. Course participants will develop the necessary skills to constructively give positive reinforcement and corrective input.
In addition, participants will learn to empower employees through setting clear expectations and outcomes with team members. Interactive course exercises are designed to teach, model, and role play various concepts and will enable participants to increase their team’s performance levels.
- Discover best practices for performance management
- Understand how to set expectations and goals with employees
- Identify approaches for implementing non-monetary motivators within your team
- Learn techniques for giving and receiving feedback
- Develop conflict resolution methods
- Effectively assess employees’ needs
- Understand how to coach employees in the workplace
- Practice feedback techniques
- Identify approaches for building trust and rapport with team members
Connecting Your Employees with the Training They Need.
The Persimmon Group’s Manager & Supervisor Essentials course allows you to build a custom curriculum around your organizational needs. Our tailored approach will allow you to develop a course that is in line with your employees’ Personal Development Plan (PDP).